- Alberni Valley Childcare recognizes the importance of quality child care for our community and our economy.
- Adapted from the Coalition of Childcare Advocates, Good Child care is Good Business.
- For BC businesses, economic success depends a great deal on the stability and well being of employees.
- Parents with children who require child care need reliable child care services so they can go to work.
- Research has repeatedly shown that investing in child care returns more than $2 for every $1 invested.
- Companies that support quality child care are found throughout the MacLean's Magazine Top 100 Canadian Employer's Ranking.
- Quality Child care is an essential part of the work/life equation.
Alberni Valley Childcare Society welcomes the support of the business community in our programs. We are thankful to receive all donations that help us invest in our child care programs. Contributions from the business and professional community have included financial donations as well as donations of equipment, items, expertise in the areas of finance, trades, business, information technology, and education.
The Alberni Valley Childcare Society is a registered, not for profit charitable society. For more information on giving, please see our donations pages.